Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Pinkalicious Princess is THREE!

You are sensitive, girly, kind-hearted, creative, artistic, a great vegetable eater! and oh soooo loving...just a few words that come to mind when I think about my first born baby girl :-)
You are such a great big sister and care for Paisley so much. I love your sweet smile and tender heart. It all started just when you were a few months old...that thumb and those feathers...you made me laugh when it started with your racoon's tail. You would drag that thing everywhere...then you discovered THE BOAH at your one year birthday party and we have gone through several boahs since then; slowly picking them apart. You've even trained sissy to pluck a feather (or a dozen) and stick her finger in her mouth as you grin as if excited for her.
Gosh you warm my heart!
Thank you for bringing so much JOY to our lives! I love you so much!
Happy Third Birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment