Sunday, September 19, 2010

Is it Fall yet?

















Gosh I love FALL!   The only problem is...I live in Texas, where fall happens, but it usually happens in November for about a week.  I envy all those who are in the northeast this time of year...the cool crisp air, the changing of leaves...God's beautiful canvas displaying the changing of seasons.
All the Fall stuff is out right now and I can't help but crave the smell of pumpkin bread, apple butter and cinnamon sticks.   I can't stand candy corn but I love the way they look!
I'm going to have to somehow hide them from my monkey climbing daughter who will find ANYthing stack on to something else to get her close to ANYthing that looks like sugar.  Taylor LOVES baking and has been begging me to make cupcakes all week!  So after my 11 mile run Sat morning we baked our first batch of pumpkin muffins (cupcakes) with cream cheese frosting at 8:30 in the morning = happiness :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment