Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ski Bunny Taylor

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: SKI TRIP 2010Create your own photobook - Powered by SmileboxPhoto book design customized with Smilebox">

We took the girls on a family trip to New Mexico to going skiing for the week.  To tell you the truth I was not very excited about all the packing and all the driving...especially with an almost 2 and almost 3 year old!  AND I'm not even a fan of the snow (I would MUCH prefer the beach and half the layering to pack)...but I must say we had the greatest time ever!
We went to Taos Ski Valley.  Turns out their ski school is #2 in the nation.  Taylor and Paisley got to go to the kids center while B and I were ski bums for 3 days.  We met our friends who have a 3 year old girl and our girls just adored her.  It was a great winter getaway.  We're ready to plan a trip for next year, who's in!?

No comments:

Post a Comment