Saturday, March 27, 2010

They Love

EACH OTHER! They really really love each other! Can I just tell you how excited I am that we have finally reached that moment...that moment that I have been waiting for...Taylor and Paisley loving to play TOGETHER! I love standing back or peeking around the corner to catch a glimpse of them talking/communicating with each other about some cute thing or Taylor grabbing Paisley's hand and saying "comeon Sissy, I show you!" Or when one sister gets something (a treat or special gift), grabs an extra one and says "for sissy"! Gosh I'm so glad they have each other! I love my sisters so much and I'm so excited to see a great friendship develop with my girls...just thought I'd share :-)Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Kissable GIrlsCreate your own scrapbook - Powered by SmileboxThis digital scrapbook made with Smilebox">

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for their sisterhood! sweet sweet girls who will have an amazing childhood together just like we did :)

    ReplyDelete